The main aim of debt management is to make sure that people under the burden of heavy debts, who are finding it difficult to repay the ever mounting debts, due to reasons, such as insufficient domain expertise or defects in their credit management, get a well-planned and easy repayment schedule. The credit or debt counselors, who have recognized certifications, decide effective plans and strategies to clear the debts. Given below is the detail explanation of the process of debt management, which is carried out by the agency.
The Process of Debt Management
The two vital steps involved in the services are credit counseling and getting a proper program. Let us discuss these two steps one after the other to understand them better.
- The first step taken by the team is credit counseling, which is imperative if you want to file for bankruptcy.
- As a rule, you will have to approach the agency at least one hundred and eighty days before the day you actually file for the bankruptcy.
- At times, though, when there are situations due to which you cannot file within the stipulated period, you are exempted from credit counseling sessions
There are two good reasons to adopt email marketing as a core component of your marketing campaign: It’s easy and inexpensive to create and it can deliver an impressive ROI ($44 for every $1 spent). Few marketing tools offer so much for so little.
To figure out if email marketing is right for your business, it’s critical to understand exactly what it is and how what your options are. Here’s what you need to know:
Understanding email marketing
- Email marketing is essentially the online version of direct mail. Instead of sending fliers and coupons to a customer’s home, email marketing sends those same items digitally to a customer’s inbox.
- Whereas the impact of direct mail can be difficult to track, email marketing lets businesses see exactly who is opening their mail and which emails are leading to sales.
- Businesses can use email marketing in a variety of ways, from building brand loyalty and finding new customers to encouraging loyalty and repeat business.
- With email marketing, you have a choice of do-it-yourself software or full service agencies that do all of the work for you. You can read more about the differences between the two below.
If you want your business to succeed, a powerful marketing department is essential, new research finds.
Strong marketing departments help businesses thrive in both the short term and the long term, according to a study recently published in the Journal of Marketing.
“Structurally, the marketing department not only improves performance by increasing a firm’s capability to perform marketing activities, but also directly increases performance, because they influence the strategic decisions made by the top management team and direct their attention to marketplace issues,” Hui (Sophia) Feng, the study’s lead author and assistant professor of marketing at Iowa State University, said in a statement.
Researchers designed the study to measure marketing department power, and a company’s ability to build and leverage brand equity and customer relationships, by developing a new scale using publicly available data for more than 600 firms in the United States over a 16-year period.
To determine the marketing department’s power, researchers compared head count, compensation, number of responsibilities and rank of job titles of marketing executives to executives in each business’s top management team.